Friday, June 4, 2010

Long time break, Summer soon!

I'm going to update since I'm long over due >
Anyway, lots has been going on as of late, with school and summer just one week away. I'm ready for summer to hit! It means break time, time to write, and a job, which means CASH! ^^ But that's not really what I'm after, I'm more for the work experience.
So life for me has been going well, my imagination has just been rolling of the chain. I've been getting a lot of good ideas and I just am having trouble nailing the one I want to write about. When I think I finally got it, a new idea pops into my mind. So what I think I'm going to do is hold on from writing my story but keeping track of the ones I come up with, sit on all the ideas, and pick the one that interest me the most. Right now I have three pretty good ideas I want to work off. One involves characters from different fairy tales, another is about a world in a human cause Apocalypse, and the last one that I have come up with in the last week is about knights of the future. Gah my mind is a weird place, I'd invite you in, but I'm afraid of losing you in there!
Well that's about it for the update, I'll blog you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment