Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ah first day!

So as an artist and a newly found out poet, I decided I would blog to get some things out. I'll share my poems I could use some comments on and some pictures to. This blog is all about how I live and my life as an anime loving poet. I just found out about my ability to write some what good poems a few weeks back. I write them every so often to keep up the ability and help it grow. I've been drawing for a good 4 years, really getting into it at least. I think both the abilities I have are great for my age and I really hope to expand them and grow in the arts. I'm also a big video game nerd. I'm even into making them. I use a maker of course, RPG Maker VX. I plan as I get older to go into programing and develop games for some of the bigger companies. That's my dream. I also use a lot of roleplay these days. So you may see a post from one of my other selves. Crystal and a newly made Goddess are your most likely visitors. Well I think that's enough for a first post.

Post you later, Kl Slayer

No comments:

Post a Comment