Thursday, January 21, 2010

Semester is almost over!

Yes! It is finally almost done! We are just about through with it. One more day. Anyway, I've been hard at work. I finished a poem today, posted at the bottom of this post. This took up a large part of my day. School was short and full of tests. Sweet right.... Not really. I've also taken on the challenge of drawing a Seraphs. It's an Angel with 6 wings. 2 on it's face 2 on it's feet and 2 to fly. Interesting and odd. My mother asked my to create a picture of what I thought they looked like. So I plan too! Well I'm tried so I'll finish up early.

Shadows are her dress
they wrap around her close
they love her like a mother
and kiss her as a host
flowing like a river
dark in the night
her hair seems to flow
as a calm stream
then deadly like a storming sea
Her eyes shine like fire
in her mask upon her face
they dance with burning pleasure
and burning with rage
Her face is hidden
beneath her mask
it is made of smoke
of burned hope
her figure is flawless
her feet grace the floor
but the only skin shown
is her hands and her arms
her skin is soft
a warm blanket of love
that's what I hope
I die in her hug
her wings stretch high
dark in the sky
as black as the night
their covered in feathers
of mercy weather
she calls out our names
to care for use better
we come to her call
that's soft and lovely
music is roughly
compaired to this voice
as it is nothing in the lovely choice
you hear it at night
in your dreams as you sleep
you cuddle it closer and whisper

"Goddess Oh Goddess
I'm ready to leave
take me away
So I can always be"

No comments:

Post a Comment